Competitive Energy Services, LLC (CES) is an established energy services firm that advises the commercial, industrial, institutional and non-profit sectors in procuring electricity, natural gas, propane, residual oil, heating oil, biofuels and green power supply. In addition to providing procurement options, CES offers a broad variety of strategic energy management services such as budgeting and forecasting, risk assessment and management, and carbon footprint reduction.
CES is seeking a Data Analyst to administer several products which track our clients’ energy usage and cost. Initial responsibilities include the following:
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for CES Variance Tracker and Solar Audit
• Maintaining the quality of data sets used in reporting
• Auditing utility, supply, and solar invoices
• Troubleshooting questions with clients
• Facilitate communication with utilities, suppliers, and solar developers on behalf of clients
• Assist in the collection and organization of regularly published data sets such as utility tariffs, default rates, weather data, and other energy related data.
The Data Analyst may also have an opportunity to assist in further development of the Variance Tracker and Solar Audit products. Additional responsibilities include assisting account analysts with research or data management related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Detail Oriented, enjoy working with numbers/statistics
• Adapt to a flexible, fast-paced work environment
• Positive, self-motivated attitude
• Programming and database management is a plus, but not required
Please send cover letter and résumé in PDF format to Lynn Gallagher at email@example.com.