A dynamic and quickly growing company - Competitive Energy Service (CES) - is currently seeking an energetic Associate to join our Account Management & Business Development team. The Account Management/Business Development Associate will be responsible for assisting Senior Account Managers with all aspects of the customer management, energy analysis and new business development process. There is much room for growth in this position. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference at a company that is highly respected in our space and has grown steadily for 15 years
- Work with some of the largest institutions and companies in the US
- Work with some of the smartest and most experienced people in the energy space
- Become exposed to every aspect of the energy business
- Work independently
The position is full-time and based out of Western Massachusetts.
- Work closely with senior Account Managers on all aspects of client deliverables and attend customer meetings.
- Assist Business Development Team with everything from daily tasks to strategic initiatives.
- Work with senior Account Managers to model energy usage and cost data & evaluate complex onsite energy projects for the purpose of presenting conclusions to customers
- Respond and communicate with customers via phone, email and meetings
- Development of skills for managing a portfolio of customers and prospects
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- A passion for learning and interest in the energy sector.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications;
Must be able to travel, primarily in southern New England and New York.
Please send cover letter and résumé in PDF format to Lynn Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.